Friday, May 10, 2013

New Look!

Well it has been a very long time since i have used my blog! But with all the changes to facebook and for small business i thought i would use this page to show off new creations and competitions! Bit of both as i still love facebook and cannot go a day without checking in :) So hopefully some of my fans pop here now and then and i will add a link too hopefully to my facebook page if i can! Not computer savvy but sewy savy! lol Here is a picture of my latest creation! Its a @boo designs pattern.

No comments:

About Milla Ruby Designs

I love to sew! I just find it relaxing. What started as a hobby has turned into so much more!I aim to provide fun,unique and affordable clothing and accessories for young ones.I want mums and dads to be able to afford gorgeous clothing without the pricetag.So if you like what you see please tell your friends!